Color confusion

mustangdave67

I'm hoping to buy a 13/14 gt 500 soon but see conflicting info on color availability. Was Ruby Red available or just race red and candy? When was Kona blue replaced with Deep Impact Blue or were they both available ? Thx

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
race red: 13 and 14
red candy: 13
ruby red: 14
deep impact blue: 13 and 14
grabber blue: 13 and 14

someone check me please.

1FASFKR

Established Member
race red: 13 and 14
red candy: 13
ruby red: 14
deep impact blue: 13 and 14
grabber blue: 13 and 14

someone check me please.

You got it. IMO, Candy Red looks a little darker. Ruby Red Metalic pops more in the sun.

evil eye

Established Member
There's also two different whites for 2013 and 2014, I forgot the exact names but one is Oxford White. I can't tell the difference between them online, but likely noticable in person. Candy red and Ruby Red definitely has a difference. I prefer Candy, but both are gorgeous colors.

OaktownACE

Established Member
I bought a 2014. I wanted red candy. I thought ruby, while beautiful, was too maroon for me. That started an intense internal debate on color choice. I was so close to going Grabber blue but eventually settled, and happily, on SGM.

That said, as it has been said many times before, the car looks great in all the color combos. That's what makes color choice tough although now you have to choose from what's out there.

evil eye

Established Member
I bought a 2014. I wanted red candy. I thought ruby, while beautiful, was too maroon for me. That started an intense internal debate on color choice. I was so close to going Grabber blue but eventually settled, and happily, on SGM.

That said, as it has been said many times before, the car looks great in all the color combos. That's what makes color choice tough although now you have to choose from what's out there.

Ha, similar situation here. Wanted Candy, Grabber Blue and SGM in that order. All are great, and like you said you can't go wrong with any color combo.

mustangdave67

I have a candy red gt so I'm looking for a change. The D.I.B. Has my interest but Ill have to see ruby in person to make a decision.

raustin0017

Established Member
Lots of great combos. IMHO...the best color combo that goes with the SVTPP wheels is SGM. I was going to order White w/Blue stripes. Wife told me she liked SGM with those wheels better...and she was 100% correct.

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
The only color that matters to me is found right here:

1.jpg

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
I have a candy red gt so I'm looking for a change. The D.I.B. Has my interest but Ill have to see ruby in person to make a decision.
Got a DIB it is what I want and I love it. It is a bitch to keep clean there is a thread about the color in here. Any dust or light rain on the road spots it up bad but when clean it is just totally awesome people turn around, stop or just holler at stop lights there is no mistaking what this car is in the color combo we have :)--from the coast of NC

Users who are viewing this thread