Colo School Shooting

Kiohtee

Established Member
Can't wait to see the arsenal of AR-15s they find... :nonono:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Can't wait to see the arsenal of AR-15s they find... :nonono:

Hopefully there will be no dead besides the shooter.

Looks like wrong on both things. Seems like one victim and he used a very evil shotgun.:nonono::nonono:

These Liberal jerkoffs still don't get it, that GUN FREE ZONES are just TARGET RICH ENVIROMENTS!

Rare40th

Established Member
I've been following it since it started, the gun free zone sure doesn't seem to be helping. Wonder if they're gonna consider metal detectors?

Riptide

Established Member
They dont care. Some jackass in the UK used a .22 bolt action. Drove around and shot people with it. A complete ban on private ownership is the only way they will ever be satisfied.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
guy could have killed 2,427 people with a fingernail file, and cnn would swear a cache of AR15's were found on the person and the trunk of his car.

aaandht

Established Member
Everyone should carry guns and the almighty lawd jebus shall protect us!

I would feel safer where I work if I could carry(Paterson NJ). But alas, NJ is a gun free state. How has that worked out for Trenton, Paterson, Newark, Jersey City, Camden, Irvington....need I go on?

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
Why does Colorado seem to be such a hot spot for shootings? And yes I am aware that larger states and larger cities have more shootings per year than CO. Chicago Anyone? But still it seems the occurrence of mass shootings happens frequently in CO, especially given the lower population and more hippy liberal attitude.

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Why does Colorado seem to be such a hot spot for shootings? And yes I am aware that larger states and larger cities have more shootings per year than CO. Chicago Anyone? But still it seems the occurrence of mass shootings happens frequently in CO, especially given the lower population and more hippy liberal attitude.

We were discussing the same thing at work today:

-Columbine
-Platte Canyon
-Deer Creek
-Aurora
-Arapahoe

Seems like a lot of mass shooting for one state. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread