College Football

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
You should know better than to piss of a mod by posting in the wrong forum.

Espcially a mod who lives in South Louisiana!!!!!!!!:poke:

boostaholick

Established Member
LOUISVILLE CARDINALS !!! Teddy Bridgewater for heisman :-D

2254f17a114dd723c0e7dea599d5c047.jpeg

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
F all of the SEC foes and FSU, Gators are going to ATL this year!

[youtube_browser]s3uzVbqA0ms[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]tdF1o5_kkhc[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]LDEUxTS5XS0[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
LOUISVILLE CARDINALS !!! Teddy Bridgewater for heisman :-D

2254f17a114dd723c0e7dea599d5c047.jpeg

Bridgewater will be beast, doesn't have the supporting cast around him IDT though.

And Metenberger should certainly be better than Pick 6 Lee, and That other guy that shouldve never been let back on the team after curb stomping that Marine.
Should be another year full of surprsises.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
SC lost some good talent on D, we return 10 guys on D. We have 2 great soph QB's now that have big game experience. We also have several RB's in our stable, 2 JR's (Gillislee and Brown) and 1 FR who was the #1 or 2 RB recruit IIRC. We will be OK on O, and I think we take out SC.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
SC lost some good talent on D, we return 10 guys on D. We have 2 great soph QB's now that have big game experience. We also have several RB's in our stable, 2 JR's (Gillislee and Brown) and 1 FR who was the #1 or 2 RB recruit IIRC. We will be OK on O, and I think we take out SC.

Yall have some unproven soph Qb's.. Defense will be good, I'm a Muschamp fan... I was looking forward to him becoming the next Texas coach..... Lol. But I think South Carolina is gonna kill it this year... On defense they did lose some big names, but they still have a stellar D line coming back. And S.Car has the best running back in the nation.. With what will be a much improved Qb, that can scramble as well, Powers of the SEC West better be on Watch. Oh yeah, and Vandy is gonna ruin someone's season this year too.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Rocky Top comin'....

AzOw-z7CcAASNyQ.jpg:large

Wide Receiver U is BACK! Come get some!

wru.jpg

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
I'm anxious to see how Dooley can do without an ass-ton of Injuries and other BS. I've had a decent amount of family go to UT. I'll pull for Rocky Top whenever they're not playing Bama.

Bray is a beast!

Planter

Banned
You should know better than to piss of a mod by posting in the wrong forum.

Espcially a mod who lives in South Louisiana!!!!!!!!:poke:

and he should know that the official college football thread will not be this thread but

SEC is the BEST CONFERENCE....OSU/USC SUK!!! Part 6

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Yall have some unproven soph Qb's.. Defense will be good, I'm a Muschamp fan... I was looking forward to him becoming the next Texas coach..... Lol. But I think South Carolina is gonna kill it this year... On defense they did lose some big names, but they still have a stellar D line coming back. And S.Car has the best running back in the nation.. With what will be a much improved Qb, that can scramble as well, Powers of the SEC West better be on Watch. Oh yeah, and Vandy is gonna ruin someone's season this year too.

Each of them is a HUGE improvement over what we had for the majority of the season. For some reason, the coaches felt some type of need to play Brantley even though he was the worst option we had for QB because he was a 5th year guy that waited behind Tebow.

Users who are viewing this thread