COLD!!!

Future 5.0

Established Member
Reporting from Missoula, Montana where it reached -23 degrees F in the past two nights. The motors are not liking to start for anything, and hurts to have bare skin in the air over any longer than a minute. Our well frooze solid at our cabin and inturn frooze all of the plumbing to go with it when it reached -32 up the creek.:fm: If only it will warm to the freezing point and that would be a beautiful thing:bowdown: Tried of the sub-zero days and bitterly cold nights. (Just had to vent)

Laughing at Seatle while they got 2 inches of snow and have no snow-removal teams in their grasp:lol:

Future 5.0

Established Member
Yes, it is not fun at all, and not the type of weather begging you to go do something. Montana had a couple of National lows in the past few days, Butte (butt america) was reaching -45 and colder, nuts. Yet, the 30's are finally on their way:rockon: It will feel like summer, shorts and t-shirts right?:rollseyes

Last edited:

MTI LS1

Now thats cold! It was around 25 when I went to class the other morning and I thought I was about to die. I could never live up north.

Future 5.0

Established Member
Yes, just due to the damn Canadian arctic wind and high pressure systems that the jetstream threw our way and decided to camp out a while.:shrug: Nothing to do but wait it out

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
hahaha... I'm still out in the driveway doin' up my rims & tires before the carwash when it's in the 20's! :lol:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
My wife's sister lives on a farm around Denton and she said you guys got over 3 feet of snow, too. That's some rough weather! At least you guys know how to handle it. Stay warm. :beer:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I have gone with my dad on fall run in the truck, and pissed off the step of the truck and you could hear the ice breaking when it hit the ground, no tall tales here.

Future 5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by vortechlx
Jayson, quit complaining about the cold and go do your homework:burn:
Did what i could and felt like and gave up and went to sleep, you should shut up big boy, go get a job Slacker!!!j/k:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread