Cold air Intake?

Loudace02'L

Established Member
i just got my Roush a few weeks ago and i am looking for a CAI. I got the shaker hood option and was wondering what type of intake to get to keep the shaker functional. Right now the tube off the shaker is attached to the plastic piece around the filter. Any ideas as of what to do?

Thanks, Mike

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Dont mean to hijack the thread, but do you have any pics of your roush?? I would love to see an orange one.

fordrules

Slow But Still Trying
Established Member
Originally posted by mikeyboy1231
Dont mean to hijack the thread, but do you have any pics of your roush?? I would love to see an orange one.

Do those wheels look good on your car, I was thinking of 04 chrome cobra wheels or black bullits

dalamar_96

Established Member
I've been told that the MAF sensor doesn't like the bend in the tube that CAI kits have that go into the fenderwell. I had one and it didn't feel any different, maybe felt more sluggish. I have since taken it off and did a big K&N with the C&L trueflow tube. The filter sits where the stock air box was.
My tuner and headbuilder both told me about the bend in the tube thingie. Plus, the filter in the fender is about half the size.
I dont know how much difference it really makes, just FYI.

dalamar_96

Established Member
Hold, on.....
I was just typing something else and :idea:

YOUR SHAKER HOOD = COLD AIR INTAKE.

anyway my last post doesn't apply to you.

Congrads on the new car. Sounds sweet.
get some pix up.

Users who are viewing this thread