cold air induction

Brad Azz

Go Browns!!!
Established Member
Are there any cold air induction kits that fit when the strut brace is on? If not, would it be better to get the cold air induction kit or to leave the strut brace on. Which cold air induction? BBK?

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
There are a few CAI that fit with the strut brace. The strut tower brace however really doesn't do all that much unless you are a real hardcore road racing. I just ordered a JLT CAI, and I will be removing the strut brace, it is a new kit and is showing huge gains so I decided to give it a try. This may be something to think about, but I definately wouldn't go with a BBK. It looks nice, but it absorbs way too much heat.

doogz

Established Member
If you do not want to remove the brace, the WMS full velocity kit will work and is top notch.

DarickPSU

Mick in a Mystic
Established Member
Originally posted by URDONE
There are a few CAI that fit with the strut brace. The strut tower brace however really doesn't do all that much unless you are a real hardcore road racing. I just ordered a JLT CAI, and I will be removing the strut brace, it is a new kit and is showing huge gains so I decided to give it a try. This may be something to think about, but I definately wouldn't go with a BBK. It looks nice, but it absorbs way too much heat.

Lets us know how that JLT does for you. I am conflicted between that and densecharger.
D.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Originally posted by DarickPSU
Lets us know how that JLT does for you. I am conflicted between that and densecharger.
D.

Definately will! Hopefully will get it in Thursday or Friday, and get it installed the same day. I will post my thoughts on it. I am very excited.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread