Coilovers?

Frankjuliano40

Established Member
Hey guys I have a 2011 v6 mustang I'm really looking for coilovers that will go lower than my springs I have eibachs right now and drop me around 2.5" all around and I'm looking to go lower does anyone have any ideas of what could do?

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
No guru here but would it even be drivable on anything but perfectly flat roads?

Air ride??

silver50

Established Member
Hey guys I have a 2011 v6 mustang I'm really looking for coilovers that will go lower than my springs I have eibachs right now and drop me around 2.5" all around and I'm looking to go lower does anyone have any ideas of what could do?

bc coilovers!!! I dropped my car about 3 inches and it is still drivable. had it lower when I was in Cali, but phoenix has serious dips on the freeway so had to raise it for some clearance. Get coilover best investment I did on the car

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Do you still have your stock V6 springs? I'd like to try them on my GT... Sorry for being off topic.

WKD50

Established Member
Frank, I'm also looking for coilovers for more of a drop. I have a buddy with a 13 stang and he has the br series bc coils. Long story short he says there a bit too rough for him, (which I expected) but they're very low. I believe the br's max out at 3.5 inches. If you want anything lower than that, bc can customize an extreme drop kit at no extra cost. Just takes 2-3 weeks to make

silver50

Established Member
Frank, I'm also looking for coilovers for more of a drop. I have a buddy with a 13 stang and he has the br series bc coils. Long story short he says there a bit too rough for him, (which I expected) but they're very low. I believe the br's max out at 3.5 inches. If you want anything lower than that, bc can customize an extreme drop kit at no extra cost. Just takes 2-3 weeks to make

I have the same kit. I did have them customize the spring rate to 2k less spring rate less than standard. which help make the ride less harsh. also I bought a 3" genesis spring spacer for the rear because I need more clearance due to the large dips in the freeway here in Phoenix. Love the look of the car with the rake look and also made the ride a lot more comfortable since there is more suspension travel. hope this helps

Users who are viewing this thread