coil spring isolators

like2party

Established Member
has anyone seen anything on the market yet for urethane coil spring isolators? I have been watching, but it seems I may be waiting a long time. any info would be appreciated. thanks

TxSnakeCharmer

Established Member
Energy suspension can make them, and did plan on distributing them, but right now they are special order only. You cannot buy direct from them, you have to go through a reseller. They may or may not have made any yet as the company was rebounding from a warehouse fire that destroyed all their inventory and they have been working to replenish the stock levels up to par on the "most needed" parts first. MM supposably will have some soon. You can get the fronts in urethane from Steeda, and the rear tops. It's the rear lower isolators that are hard to get right now for IRS. Most folks have simply purchased new stock isolators, including myself, or reused the old ones.

Originally posted by like2party
has anyone seen anything on the market yet for urethane coil spring isolators? I have been watching, but it seems I may be waiting a long time. any info would be appreciated. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread