Coil Overs!

cnnrlck

Established Member
I don't know much about them, just looking into a rear setup from Maximum Motorsports with MM2 or MM3 Shocks or the QA1 kit...Suggest any others though! Thanks

Brutal DSG

Angry Turtle
Established Member
What do you use the car for? I have done numerous MM setups for customers with Bilstein struts and shocks for Street/HPDE Day cars and the ride is second to none. Best bet is speak directly with MM about your goals. I used the MM Bilstein Combo on my old 03 Cobra and loved the ride and handling. I dragged the car twice a year at rentals and with the 375 front and 600 rear spring rates cut low 1.5 60 foots

cnnrlck

Established Member
What do you use the car for? I have done numerous MM setups for customers with Bilstein struts and shocks for Street/HPDE Day cars and the ride is second to none. Best bet is speak directly with MM about your goals. I used the MM Bilstein Combo on my old 03 Cobra and loved the ride and handling. I dragged the car twice a year at rentals and with the 375 front and 600 rear spring rates cut low 1.5 60 foots

Mostly as a street car...more auto x and road race than drag...PM me though! I'd like to hear more about them, thats the setup I was leaning towards with Cobra R shocks

Users who are viewing this thread