coil overs?

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
I have a complete Maximum Motorsports setup front and rear. Its worth every penny. I run 350# springs in the front and 550# in the rear. Bilstein shocks/struts. I have their K member w/ the 0 offset control arms, they offer an offset pair that move the wheels another 3/4" forward. The k member will move your wheels 3/4" as well. The car rides so much better now. Ride quality is the same as before, but body roll isn't noticeable anymore and the car handles so much better than the factory setup. I got it all from ww.stangsuspension.com. Their service is as good as Maximum Motorsports.

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
I have a complete Maximum Motorsports setup front and rear. Its worth every penny. I run 350# springs in the front and 550# in the rear. Bilstein shocks/struts. I have their K member w/ the 0 offset control arms, they offer an offset pair that move the wheels another 3/4" forward. The k member will move your wheels 3/4" as well. The car rides so much better now. Ride quality is the same as before, but body roll isn't noticeable anymore and the car handles so much better than the factory setup. I got it all from ww.stangsuspension.com. Their service is as good as Maximum Motorsports.

I've heard that stangsuspension ships a lot of their stuff from the MM warehouse so it's like buying from MM. If you have any questions I'd call MM though, those guys really know their stuff!

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
I've heard that stangsuspension ships a lot of their stuff from the MM warehouse so it's like buying from MM. If you have any questions I'd call MM though, those guys really know their stuff!

True. My invoices from stangsuspenion always come from MM. They usually have slightly better prices than direct from MM too. Both great places to do business with. MM will actually talk you out of a product if it's not right for you. How many places will do that nowadays?

VNEMUS

Established Member
Its worth every penny. The car rides so much better now. Ride quality is the same as before, but body roll isn't noticeable anymore and the car handles so much better than the factory setup.

Pretty much the same for me. I did the Bilstein struts with Hypercoil springs (325lb front, 525lb rear) from Maximum Motorsports, along with the MM Strut Bar and MM Caster Camber plates. That made a big difference, as you can really dial in your ride height and alignment.

Then, last year I did the Maximum Motorsports K-member, with the forward offset A-arms, Delrin Bushings, Oil Filter Re-location Kit (needed when doing MM K-member), Aluminum Steering Rack Bushings, MM Outer Tie Rods and shorter MM Sway Bar End Links. I absolutely love it. The car handles like night and day and worth the money:rockon: (even though its not cheap) IMHO.:rolleyes:

If you open track or autocross, then you'll be very happy with the whole set-up, otherwise the coilovers and CC plates will do you fine...still an upgrade worth the money.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread