Coil covers, anyone?

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
Hey, I have a line on a guy that is looking to enter into the Mustang world with parts. He has been building parts for a lot of Euro cars, and is slowly getting into Mustangs, and Camaros.

I am going to see if he can make some coil covers for our cars. If I can get him to get a good price, and a quality piece, it would be cool. He makes the parts from billet alluminum

He makes pulleys.

What else do y'all think would be cool parts to have, that would sell?

THE RED 1

Wake up, piss excellence
Established Member
Egr block off plates, diff covers, oil cap covers , cobra plaque with build # and stuff, just thinkin out loud here

CJK440

Established Member
Honestly, the billet / CNC aluminum part market is pretty saturated when it comes to mustangs.

If he is smart he would find a different crowd. One tick below smart and he will make stuff and price it competitively with other stuff out there and what good is that?

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
One tick below smart and he will make stuff and price it competitively with other stuff out there and what good is that?

People may buy his product more than other products if it is cheaper, thus creating revenue by moving more products at slimmer margins, as opposed to less products at higher margins.

What kinds of products does he make for the Euro cars?

Users who are viewing this thread