COG system for 03 Cobra

exp500

Boost Addict
Established Member
As the tittle says, looking for a Terminator COG Drive set-up, I know it's a long shot but I'm in the market and please don't spam my thread saying "why" lol, you know why. Contact me here or by phone/text 956-534-1227

-pete

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
So why do you want a cog setup? Haha free bump, made me laugh. my buddy has one on his, its noisy!

exp500

Boost Addict
Established Member
Haha thanks for the bump, however I will be designing and manufacturing my own since I can't find one and they are no longer made. And it won't be 1500 for a kit, that's just ridiculous. I have the knowledge and resources to make my own, I just love the sound and zero slip is the up side lol

exp500

Boost Addict
Established Member
Sorry I haven't replied, I'm still working on it, I'm currently waiting on a metco lower, but once I have good progress I'll post up.

-pete

exp500

Boost Addict
Established Member
Teaser photo!

20151218_162007.jpg

Snake Plissken

Established Member
I never heard one in person, but there is a couple of vids on YouTube. Kind of remind me of the ol' 671-871 blowers.

If you can have them made I'd be interested.

-Mark

exp500

Boost Addict
Established Member
Thanks guys! The look I'm going for is old school, nothing is more intimidating than a car with a huge blower sticking out of the hood, no this will never stick out of the hood lol but will look like an old 8-71 with nice teeth on the pulley, the blower pulley will be a bit wider than the belt for aesthetic reasons no other reason but the rest of the pulleys with be exact and functional, once the set-up is complete I will be making more, and hell if this works out, just may build some for the Gt500 crowd

-pete

mystichrome_kb

just a misfiring KB cobra
Established Member
If you sell a kit I might just swap my turbo back to a blower setup. I love those cog setup

exp500

Boost Addict
Established Member
Yeah they will be available once all the R&D is complete , only reason I'm building a damn Terminator Fox is for the sound lol, did this much work to find out they aren't available anymore, glad I love fabrication lol

-pete

Users who are viewing this thread