code

ronross

Established Member
Any one have any proplems with a p0193 code keeping popping up tried to get the car tuned but they said i need to fix this first? it says its a circet code for high fule rail pressure code. whats the working pressure for the cars iam reading 31 psi

LS1toSVT

Established Member
What are you reading it with? I have the torque app which tells me mine is 38-39 at idle while my speedhut gauge tells me 31. Did you try swapping the FRPS?

ronross

Established Member
yes we tried swaping it and nouthing it was running with 18 psi. then we found a a red wire that was broken on the engine harness. so we fixed that then i was up to 30 31 psi with the kb bap. not sure how long the wire was broken. were u at in pittsburgh lstosvt?

LS1toSVT

Established Member
Im in shaler/northhills. Throw up your mod list, might help find something to check out. What shop did you take it to that told you to get the issue fixed but didn't point you in any direction?

ronross

Established Member
it is eather the circuit 34 1118 or circuit 9 361 on the male side cant find what theis are please help?

ronross

Established Member
it was at street Lethal Performance when we got the code iam in finleyville

60# injectors
kb bap
2.76 pully
pois ported charger
mafia mass air
bbk long tube
bbk h pipe and
borla stingers
pprv delete

ronross

Established Member
he told me it was a bad wire and rather then pay him he said to try to find it and fix it then bring it back up save me some money

Last edited:

LS1toSVT

Established Member
Yea Terry is a great guy, helped me out many times. I've never run into your issue but if your not familiar with chasing wires you may have to just shell out the cash to have them straighten it out. Otherwise sounds like your going to need a service manual to track those wires down and repair them. Try to follow the frps harness and look for areas that looked rubbed/damaged. Wish I could help you more man.

ronross

Established Member
I think we found the bad one but still only 30 PSI for fuel is is not right. iam getting 17.23 volts at the fpdm I think that's not right which would mean that the ccrm is bad I think anyone have any ideals let me no

Last edited:

ronross

Established Member
I did a check with the sct tuner and my fuel was 78 psi across the board is that supposed to be at 39psi any one no?

Users who are viewing this thread