Code problem and 91% TPS at WOT?

Cannons

Established Member
01 lightning, I am getting P1121 (TPS inconsistant with MAF) P1151 (Lack of H02S1 switch lean bank 2 sensor 1) and also the Over boost Trouble code from the Boost Bypass mod. I checked the TPS on a scanner and at Closed throttle it measures 18% and at WOT it only goes up to 91%. Is that normal? It has a single blade Accufab TB on it. The throttle linkage will not go any further, the TB arm is bottomed out.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
You have to check the TPS setting with a voltmeter and it should be as close to .99 vdc as you can get it without going over 1.00 vdc. Once done when it's fully open it will read ~ 4.54 vdc usually.

Once done reset the codes with the scanner or just disconnect the battery for 10 minutes and reconnect to reset the PCM.

Cannons

Established Member
At 18% TPS im at .90 volts, at 91% TPS im at 4.54 volts. I looked inside the TB and at 91% the blade is not parallell with the opening. It is as far as it will open unless I remove some metal and make the arm swing more. Can I turn the throttle set screw out a little to achieve .99 volts?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread