Cod black ops (wii)

stalian999

Established Member
Anybody have black ops on the WII? Is it worth it? What do the graphic look like? Thanks for the input.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Ha I was thinking about asking about this in the COD thread. I think I'd rather try one of the madden games. I've had a wii for over a year and never got around to getting any games other than resort. I'd just like to put it out there that I'll crush anyone in wii frisbee.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I was gonna buy a wii (the wife wanted one) untill this new shit came out for the 360...so thats my replacement for it! WII sucks, its just to childish IMO

tt54l32v

Established Member
If you have never played on the big boy consoles its great but if you start youtubing and playing at friends houses it sucks again. I rented this and reflex for da wii and had a great time, loved the campaign modes. Didnt realize the wii had wifi and could get online without some special adapeters and such. But later figured it out and then rented the new 007 and promptly had my ass kicked for 4 hours straight online, even after beating the campaign mode first.
I guess im a noob but from some research the multiplayer is essentially the same as black ops (activision) in that you have to level up and memorize the maps and all the perk shit. Level 1 goes up against level 46 cocksuckers with every gun and special grenades plus half of the time that i got killed i popped up ( i think that is spawning) and another mother ****er shot me in the head as soon as i got control of my dude. I got killed four times in a row without taking a step or the chance to. Shit is frustrating, but thats not all, I cant hit shit online but aced the campaign mode, automatic aiming is off for me but apparently not the rest. So i spent 2 hours screwing with the wii motion settings and finally got it close to feasible in campaign mode with the aiming help off, then took the new perfect settings to online only to still get raped just this time with lube.
So im thinking about renting black ops again to just try online in the hopes that the watered down version for the wii is not as bad for me as 007 was, in online play.

Users who are viewing this thread