Cocky shirts

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
Wasn't there a member on here that sold some pretty badass ford > chevy and chevy > ford shirts? I believe he was even a sponsor on here. Company name was cocky products or something like that. Anyone know if he's still making and selling those shirts?

bit

Happiness is being blown!
Established Member
Forced to close by Ford for using copyrighted images of Ford products and logos. YAY Ford!

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
wish i would have ordered more when i had the chance. mine ended up missing when i moved.

+1 i need a new terrorizing old men in vettes since 03 tee. Dammit, maybe i can go to a shop that does shirts and get a couple made..... :shrug:

01svtL

Established Member
I got a few before they closed shop. Damn near washed the images off of them I wear them so much! I get all kinds of looks - some of clueless stupidity, some of enlightened agreement.

Someone posted pictures! I want to go get some of these said shirts made. A friend of mine makes shirts at their shop and I know he'll make me a few of each.

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
didnt ford say they had copy right to ANY pics taken of ANY ford car, especially the mustang...like saying we still own this, even all of YOUR pictures

Users who are viewing this thread