cocaine

dredg9

Established Member
No,not the drug, the energy drink. Has anyone tried this yet? I guess it is only available in LA and New York City and also is on ebay going for like 15-20 bucks a can. It is supposedly 350% stronger than red bull.

scootro

Established Member
WARNING - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Side-effects are associated with this product - Extreme amounts of energy!

*Warning - this beverage should be consumed by responsible adults
Failure to adhere to this warning may result in excess excitement, stamina, fun and possible feeling of euphoria.

Keep in mind - This product may not be suitable for children, pregnant women and anyone sensitive to caffeine.
:xpl:

roadracer247

Established Member
I remember my EMT teacher being against those energy drinks because they jack up your heart rate and blood pressure....Haven't touched them since.

Thrust

Established Member
Who in their right mind would dare drink this crap? It reminds me of some crap I saw on adult swim called squidbillys. They were selling this stuff that was basically piss in a can called "glug". People will buy anything.:kaboom:

EATONSRT

Lights out for Merriman!
Established Member
goto the website, it says it temp. numbs your throat after drinking it. Nice feature for the supra fan boys around here.

scootro

Established Member
I’m naturally a hyper person so this cocaine stuff could do some serious harm. I’ve found out the hard way that me and energy drinks don’t mix to well together. One night me and my buddies went out drinking nothing but Blu UV Vodka and Red Bull after about six or seven of those drinks I started getting the shakes from a caffeine rush from hell. Needless to say I was sick for a couple of days from dehydration.

Energy Drinks and Alcohol Don't Mix!!!! Its harmful and can bring some strain on your heart. lateron i found studies on the net that mixing your booze with this stuff is bad news

Last edited:

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
it's really the same thing as Rockstar or Redbull, I drink those once in a while and will try Cocaine. Hopefully it tastes good.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Cocaine is a helluva drink. Anybody in Ny where the stuff is available willing to pick up a can or two to ship out to avoid 15-20dollars a can:bash:

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
15-20 dollar a can?? Shit, thanks to Uncle Sugar's drug war...for the same price, you can dissolve a 1/3 gram of real coke into a can of redbull for the same price.

thasalvoo

Yellow98SVT said:
15-20 dollar a can?? Shit, thanks to Uncle Sugar's drug war...for the same price, you can dissolve a 1/3 gram of real coke into a can of redbull for the same price.
lol so true.... so i went to the doctor the other day and he checked my bloodpressure saying it was 200/100... checkit it about 7 times, with the same result. Checked my heart out, said i had a murmur... i guess the 260mg caffeine eneregy drink i drink at the gym is a no go..

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
thasalvoo said:
lol so true.... so i went to the doctor the other day and he checked my bloodpressure saying it was 200/100... checkit it about 7 times, with the same result. Checked my heart out, said i had a murmur... i guess the 260mg caffeine eneregy drink i drink at the gym is a no go..

HOLY SHIT. That isn't good.LOL

I'd be worried about possible heart attacks if the stuff is really that strong.

motomaniac321

Cop Magnet
Established Member
its fun to see all of the negative feedback on energy drinks, especially because i drink a monster every day, and sometimes i'll drink a couple redbulls as well.

I race amateur pro and get them for free, so why not?

i guess im gonna die soon of a heart attack...

Users who are viewing this thread