CobraStruck's Record Breaking Video

rem177

Established Member
No time frame as of yet to when this will all be over. I don't even know when my next court date is. I just wanted to say thanks for all of the kind comments. Just don't be like me and think it won't ever happen to you.

if my state had that law and I KNEW I had just gotten caught - I would probably make a run for it (assuming I had a reasonable chance).

**** that shit.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
if my state had that law and I KNEW I had just gotten caught - I would probably make a run for it (assuming I had a reasonable chance).

**** that shit.

motorola wins everytime in that race.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
motorola wins everytime in that race.
Yep these cars are pretty fast, but the speed of sound is still a little quicker. In my younger, dumber years I outran the cops a few times, but only because they turned the lights on to soon. Had they waited till they were close enough to get a tag #, I would have never tried it.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I never ran but I sure did make a few extra turns.:-D I didn't drive anything fast enough to run.

04spinbra

Established Member
Yep these cars are pretty fast, but the speed of sound is still a little quicker. In my younger, dumber years I outran the cops a few times, but only because they turned the lights on to soon. Had they waited till they were close enough to get a tag #, I would have never tried it.

ive been in that same boat!!:beer:

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
Thanks for posting the video for me IronTerp. Yes the car is currently impounded for street racing. I have little hope of getting it back. A lesson to learn for all of those who think they won't get caught like I used too!!!

Get an attorney. Nice video and killer times!

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
Sorry to hear about the impound. Car sounds wicked. If you don't mind me asking, what's your rear suspension setup? I have level 5 halfshafts, billetflow diff. brace, i am in adding 3.73s, and i have H & R race springs all around. What else should i put on for excellent traction? air bags? toe links?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Last week I sent him a PM on Carolina Rides. Waiting on a reply.

His IRS has been beefed up a little: Level 5 axles with chromoly inner hubs, rebuilt LSD w/ new carbon discs, studded carrier bearing caps, delrin upper and lower control arm bushings, aluminum differential bushings, differential brace, polyurathane subframe bushings, polyurathane sway bar bushings, adjustable sway bar end links, MM tie rods, low profile subframe bolts, QA1 rear adjustable shocks, air ride airbags(inside the rear springs to adjust spring rate), rear strut tower, and A.R.P. wheels studs.

Robz

Established Member
The car made 568rwhp and 591rwtq on stage V+ port with 4lb. lower and 2.90 upper. Made 660rwhp and 739rwtq on the 125 shot. In the video the car weighed around 3640lbs. with me in the car. The car has a lot of other bolt-ons too though. Ported and welded Dragon throttle body and plenum, blower spacer, electric water pump, ported lower intake, all the cooling mods(which really help any eaton make power), etc. Also the car is tuned on 104 octane(unleaded) so the tune is agressive.

Good shit man!

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
Congrats on the times!

Any word on the car? hope you get it back!

Vnmous1_04

InFamous Racing
Established Member
This car is hands down sick!!! I know people always say well back east you guys run faster but shit mad props bro...Im on the west coast and im going for fastest eaton on the west coast :)...Does anyone know what that is??? Cobrastruck your my hero lol

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Nice work Cobrastruck!!! Takes money and work to get those numbers with an eaton but even more work to get those times which to me is most important! Thats awesome man! I wanna see you race a bolt on c6z06 without the spray!

Capt. CobraJet

Established Member
OMFG!!!!!!.......I think God must come to you for driving lessons. To bad about the impound, I'll say a prayer the judge reconsiders, but better the car than prison time or serious injury. We've all done it, sorry as hell you got caught and that the cop played hardball.

Rice Eatr

Established Member
From what I understand Justin bought another Cobra and has been inquiring about Stieg's new Snake Bite port...

Users who are viewing this thread