Cobras on San Tomas

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
Alright I know some of you have to be members here, I saw at least 5 or 6 cobras and a lightning heading down San Tomas in a spirited manner while I was headed the other way. Next time let me know I would be down to come along with you :beer: And what do you guys have done to your cars?

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
CobraKraiger,

Damn bro. Hearing about this & knowing I was not a part of it kinda pisses me off. LOL The fact I live 4 or 5 blocks away from this is torture. One of these days we gotta meet up so I can talk cars with you. Are you the dude that live off of Westmont Ave. You use to have a red 03/04 & then you sold it to get your silver Z-06... ? Just curious.

CobraKraiger

Know Not Anxiety Or Fear
Established Member
Yeah thats me, You live near Jim Elder right? Yeah we should meet up sometime and have some drinks or something. Then find the people that ditched us lol.

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Yeah thats me, You live near Jim Elder right? Yeah we should meet up sometime and have some drinks or something. Then find the people that ditched us lol.

I agree, I sure would like to know who this local group is. :beer:

I'm not sure who Jim is but I live on the same street Brain Moore lives on (or use to because he moved out recently). He is good friends/best friends with Willfred. Big Willy is a really cool & very tall black dude. He is very down to earth & I think he is the one that told me that you were the only dude around here that he knew had a 03/04 COBRA.

Users who are viewing this thread