Cobras in ft campbell ky region

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
I'm looking to find cobras here around ft campbell ky. My cobra will be here next month after having lots of mod work getting done to it. Looking to capture some vids all of thr cobras and once my cobra gets here I would like to do a cruise

steves04cobra

Established Member
Go to Ryan's parking lot off of exit 4/ willamroduf at 5pm on Saturday. The wild horses mustang club is having a meet there. They are a good group of poeple. When I was stationed there 2 years ago we would also meet at the clarksville speedway on Friday nights and run on the 1/8 mile track.

KingCobra1204

KingSVTCobra
Established Member
Go to Ryan's parking lot off of exit 4/ willamroduf at 5pm on Saturday. The wild horses mustang club is having a meet there. They are a good group of poeple. When I was stationed there 2 years ago we would also meet at the clarksville speedway on Friday nights and run on the 1/8 mile track.

I appreciate that man. I will definitely check that out. I barely see any Cobras around here but then again I've only been stationed here for 2 months.

steves04cobra

Established Member
No problem man. When I was there thier was a couple of cobras running around. The meet at Ryans is a local mustang meet so it wont be just cobras.

03snakenvtn

Established Member
plenty of cobra's around the area. check out these forums.

Wildhorses Club Site Forum - Clarksville, TN

SVTOA Nashville Forums - Powered by vBulletin - Nashville Metro Area

The Official Home of the Tennessee Mustang Club - Tennessee Mustang Club

It's weird, I lived in Nashville for over 2 years and probably only saw 5 03/04 Cobra's the entire time I lived there. I would see Vette's every day since Bowling Green isn't far away, but I would NEVER see Cobra's. I didn't join a club when I had my 03 down there but you would think I'd see one here and there.

mach1won

Established Member
When I'm down there visiting a few buddies I usually see a yellow one screaming around the north part of town but that's the only one I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread