Cobra's are done.

SVTADVISOR

The Cobra Doctor
Established Member
Looks like Ford is done making 04 Cobra's. So whats out there or on its way to dealers is it. Sorry Racerat no Comp orange verts here! 05 mustangs are starting to get built soon.:shrug:

nj7703

Established Member
So the 04 production #'s are far less than 03 huh?

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Yes, I just got mine in recently, and when I ordered mine 6 weeks ago I made it by 8 days, after that no more direct orders were being allowed.

nj7703

Established Member
There goes my re-sale value :-D Actually not true, at this point i hope to be burried in my car

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTADVISOR
Looks like Ford is done making 04 Cobras...
Well...so much for $2500 rebates on the '04s any time soon! :-D

-Greg

SVTADVISOR

The Cobra Doctor
Established Member
Originally posted by MystiChrome Coupe
Any idea on how many were made for '04?

I have no idea, I am sure one of our members will get that info soon. If i get it I'll let you know...

NEVRL8

Established Member
I was just in Metro Ford here in Calgary, and they have a mystic coupe and an orange 'vert on the show room floor.
I don't think we ever had any rebates in Canada.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
So what is the deal? Are they going to try and get the 05 mustangs out ahead of schedule?

SVTADVISOR

The Cobra Doctor
Established Member
Getting any straight info from Ford can be fustrating. With them stopping production i would think thats the plan.

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Nope, all orders are done, caput (sp?). The ones at the dealers or in route are it.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Glad I bought mine while on leave 2 months ago. Wouldn't have seen any on the floors much less my Mystichrome coupe!
I also like the idea of Ihaving a comp orange vert. Not too many of those I would imagine. Wish I had enough to buy a 2nd. Oh well. Glad I got mine.

I do hope Ford sells the 05's early. My g/f wants a silver one but wont wait till sept/oct for one. She wants to spend her combat $$$ on a new car as soon as we get home.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
This is probably a good thing for those of us that own.....it may cost those that want to buy. Overall a good thing. Keeping the total production numbers down should help keep the value up.

IDAREU

Banned
Comp orange vert would of been my choice if offered in 03. My first car was a 65 black mustang vert that I had painted poppy red.(orange)

Users who are viewing this thread