CobraJet Springs

AJ@CFM

Established Member
most people will not like these due to the amount the front end will drop...you will bottom out on just about anything/everything. i have them on my car and it will definitely limit where you can take your car. certain driveways, speed bumps, etc. will be a no go. Ride quality is very bouncy...haven't gotten to test them at the strip yet...they seem to transfer weight very well as they should...

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
I just installed these a few days ago on my car. No track times yet but pic is in my sig.

WnR32VSC

Established Member
I had them on my car and the front sits way to low for me. Taking them off for some bmr springs.

lindermant

Established Member
the M-5300-Q variant cobra jet springs only lowers the car a bit (mainly brings the rear level with the front). I have a set on my '05 and it measures ~28.5" from floor to top of fender well arch at all four corners. The Q version is cheaper than the R/RA versions too...

9aug2_zps7ebdc2a7.gif

nonliberal

Established Member
I installed the 2013 CJ springs and they stayed on my car for about 1 hour before I took them back off. The car scraped everything!! Even just driving over a dip in the road would scrape in the front with the shocks at full stiff. Maybe it's my TVS making it heavier, but they didn't work for me.

Users who are viewing this thread