cobra #

venomous93

Established Member
you have to send a letter to SVT with a copy of the registration in your name.........I have the addy somewhere...I wil try to find it...they will send you a new set of SVT document with your vehicles vin, build number , and the date it left dearborn~ken

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
I always just fax them a copy of my tag receipt. That's all they need. a document with the vin and your address. Call 1-800-FordSVT for the fax number

cobr96

getting old
Established Member
If you just want to kknow the build number, selling dealer, and build date, call the same number and just ask. You dont have to fax or mail unless you want the certificate. But they will glady give you the info over the phone.

venomizd93

Established Member
Theres a number(sorry don't have it, help anybody??) for a 999 history report that might have the prod number.....they only give them for cars 10 years and older. It will come with all the options and tell you what day it was produced...pretty cool especially if your date stamp rubbed of the radiator support.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Originally posted by venomizd93
Theres a number(sorry don't have it, help anybody??) for a 999 history report that might have the prod number.....they only give them for cars 10 years and older. It will come with all the options and tell you what day it was produced...pretty cool especially if your date stamp rubbed of the radiator support.

That sounds like a cool number to have. Anybody got it?

Users who are viewing this thread