Cobra with liquid Co2

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
Wow, looks interesting....anyone got n e experience with 1/all of the components?

03DOHC

Established Member
I'd think the engine would suck up some of that co2 if you run an open element filter. Can't be as good as sucking up regular air.:shrug:

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
From the looks of it, the co2 passes through a "bulb" and is never in the intake stream, basically the air is run inside a really cold enclosed "chamber" i'd assume it just vents it out into the engine compartment on the other side?

Last edited:

jonas

Established Member
these products dont work well for water exchangers. I suggest you get a vortech aftercooler reserviour and add a ton of ice water before runs. these types of products are designed for air to air intercoolers.

jonas

Established Member
nuke its a pray bar thats sprays co2 on the exchanger. ever mess around with a compressed air can? very very cold :)

The problem is you cool the water then it has to cool the intercooler inder the blower making it inconsistant and possibly not much of a benifit. You can always use direct injection of water or alcohol. they absorb the heat in th etract to convert to gass helping to greatly reduce intake temp. There is also nos :)

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Also another idea they have is to put tubes in the intake tract in which when you spray co2 through them the air running over it gets cooler.

wicked03snake

Established Member
venomous, was your buddys car an 03? also did he have the intercooler sprayer and the throttle body cooler? one more thing, what other mods did he have thanks

Venomous2003

Established Member
Originally posted by wicked03snake
venomous, was your buddys car an 03? also did he have the intercooler sprayer and the throttle body cooler? one more thing, what other mods did he have thanks

Yep its an 03. Cold Air, no TB, 2.80 pulley, Mac 3 inch and mac prochamber, Diablo (dyno) tuning, shift quadrant etc, Nitrous.

Its the intercooler sprayer, dont think he has the TB cooler,

wicked03snake

Established Member
thanks man im dying to try one or the other i have the same mods except i dont have nitrous and i use a upr off road x. if you can, will you find out where he got the kit and/or pricing id appreciate it man

Venomous2003

Established Member
Originally posted by wicked03snake
thanks man im dying to try one or the other i have the same mods except i dont have nitrous and i use a upr off road x. if you can, will you find out where he got the kit and/or pricing id appreciate it man

I will find out where he got it ASAP, it comes with everything...and there is also another piece that goes by the heat exchanger, if im not mistaken, but for everything, about 500$$

Users who are viewing this thread