Cobra Windshield Banner

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I'm looking for the banner that's at the top of the windshield on the red cobra in the first drag test in MM&FF. I believe it says ford in writing,then mustang in cursive,then cobra is printed. I'm not sure of the month of the issue but I think someone on here had it on their car. Any info would be appreciated.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT
I'm looking for the banner that's at the top of the windshield on the red cobra in the first drag test in MM&FF. I believe it says ford in writing,then mustang in cursive,then cobra is printed. I'm not sure of the month of the issue but I think someone on here had it on their car. Any info would be appreciated.
Not the same, but close:

Merchandise

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Thanks jimbo. I found right after I posted this. Bob white has but you have to search his site for a while to find it. I ordered it for $35. Thanks again.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I have the same banner! It looks great. Most people cant tell the difference between a base and a cobra anyway! They can now.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
That's the one. I liked the way it looked in mm&ff and I usually hate banners on any car where it is real noticeable. Hopefully I'll like it in person.

MS KWIK

Established Member
Here's mine from Bob White, silver on a black car looks awesome!

banner.JPG

Shelley

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
That looks sweet. What color should I have gotten? I ordered white,but what color would have looked better?

Boomer

Established Member
When at Bob Whites site check out the customers cars(Steve Thomas)03 Cobra.I've bought all my decals there. great guy to business with!!!!!I have the Cobra with the snakes on both sides on the windshield:-D

Elliotness

Established Member
Originally posted by Blue03Cobra
You mean this one

:thumbsup:

My salesman gave me a hate with the same inscription needed it to shield my head for the ride home. Pretty cool. It has SVT on the back in Red Letters.... Cool hat.

Stunt Stangs

Established Member
I just ordered "SVT Terminator Cobra" from Bob White today. A couple of guys in Tampa had them designed in the same font as the Magazine.;-)

Users who are viewing this thread