cobra vs sti and gt500

M33P

Established Member
Turbo swap and e85 to keep up with a bolt on cobra. Sti's really arent impressive at all from a roll.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Need more power.

derockgt

Established Member
He did good against me, and I run door to door with that sti, for a bolt on cobra i think it moves pretty damn good.

:beer:

Turbo swap and e85 to keep up with a bolt on cobra. Sti's really arent impressive at all from a roll.

my thoughts as well. we had another run that wasnt filmed go figure where i held him to my rear fender (turbo lag i guess, and he ended up missing a gear)

Did damn good against that sti for having identical power.

:thumbsup:

good video, cover license plate number.

funny you say that im actually getting new plates tomorrow.(different state)

vulture

Established Member

Depends on the driver. You can rev an STi to redline and dump the clutch on a roll and end up 3 cars ahead immediately. Stock VF turbo isn't anything to write home about. But my 20g runs neck and neck with a LS1 turbo camaro around here, so I'm not too unhappy about that.

TheHitman™

Established Member
The sti had a gt30r on 24psi

A single 30r isn't much to write home about. A turbo that size is good for 500whp max. GT-R and V8 guys are running twin 30's and making 1000-1200whp with those turbos.

Those aren't bad gains on a 4 banger that came with about 220whp stock.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
A single 30r isn't much to write home about. A turbo that size is good for 500whp max. GT-R and V8 guys are running twin 30's and making 1000-1200whp with those turbos.

Those aren't bad gains on a 4 banger that came with about 220whp stock.
His sti dynoed 460awhp

Users who are viewing this thread