Cobra VS S55 AMG

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
hehe nice kill. God that ****in IRS wheel hop was crazy...get some nice meat under there and go rape him even worse. :burn:

04gambitcobra

Established Member
ya all the Nitto dealers in town are bone dry and have no ETA on when more are coming in.

04Torchvert

Established Member
Nice. That was some fast honking it was like honkhonkhonn ah F%uk it lets go! Gotta love ur avitar!! I had one like that up and Lightning Larry took it off. So I put up Don Vito.

quicksvt954

Established Member
nice kill and where the heck do u find these kind of cars to run i havent seen an amg around in a while excpt for this one guy that was like 60 in a silver e55amg but he wouldnt run. lucky lucky lucky

04gambitcobra

Established Member
Boostinsvt954 said:
nice kill and where the heck do u find these kind of cars to run i havent seen an amg around in a while excpt for this one guy that was like 60 in a silver e55amg but he wouldnt run. lucky lucky lucky

The AMGs are abundant here in Tampa and all of them think there shit doesnt stink. My boss has a SL55 and wont race me. I would love to walk all over his car and flick him off at the same time. :beer:

Speedylifsavr

Established Member
Nice kill bro.........!!

I noticed in your sig you stated all your installs were done by coastal dyno , Do they do rear end gears also? looking for someone reputable to do the work .

jasonc32amg

Established Member
04gambitcobra said:
The AMGs are abundant here in Tampa and all of them think there shit doesnt stink. My boss has a SL55 and wont race me. I would love to walk all over his car and flick him off at the same time. :beer:

Classy
:loser:

Users who are viewing this thread