Cobra vs Lamborghini Mercielago

Badgts

Ferrari Slayer
Established Member
I was on my way to the mall this past Saturday with a friend of mine. About half way there I noticed the Lambo behind me. My friend happened to have his camera with him so I told him to snap some pics of it when it went by. Wouldn't you know it...we both got caught at the front on the next stop light. NICE!!! We snapped a few pics of it before the light went green and sure enough he revved it a little to let me know he was gonna go. Well fellas, I gave it hell but what can I say...the 600 HP and all-wheel drive handed me my ass off the line. Surprisingly, I hung with him once I hooked up. He got almost 2 cars instantly, but stayed right there through the end of second. Then we both let off because of traffic. It was short but damn, it was fun! How often do get a chance to do that. That was the best race I ever lost! I'm sure a longer race would have been even more of a spanking. It didn't seem like he ever got if fully wrapped up anyway. It had a nice sound though, but not loud at all. I love V12's!! I have a few shots if anyone can host. Peace!

:bowdown:

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
Originally posted by 97cobraheaven
runnin against exotics is a great feelin cause you just dont care if you get your ass kicked cause its so damn cool!
Well put; I couldn't agree more. No one will understand how stoked I was to beat up on an F355 mere hours after I bought the car!

Badgts

Ferrari Slayer
Established Member
Yeah, the dude was cool. I asked him if he minded me taking the pics and he said no problem. I guess you have to get used to that sort of drooling when you drive an exotic.

99GTP guy

Established Member
Nope, that is a Lamborghini Murcielago and thats how ya spell it too. ;-)

Cool race. With an 0-60 of 3.5 seconds you probably weren't going to pull him from a dig. And he could have kept going until about 193mph if the road allowed.

thanks for the pics.

dfw99cobra

Established Member
similar situation...i raced an SL 55 AMG with my stock w/ weld in flows 99 and got torn apart but beautiful car and the guy was real cool. props and good job on the pics

Users who are viewing this thread