Cobra vs cbr600

fast_cobra_r

fast_cobra_R
Established Member
Well I just got spanked by a cbr 600 rom a dig to 80. He beat me by 5 maybe 6 lenghts. Then from a roll at 60 to 140 I beat him by 3 maybe 4 lengths. Made my day! :D

REPCobra10

Established Member
:nono: If your '99 Cobra is stock, there is no chance in hell that you could pull a CBR 600. Please post up a mod list with some 1/4 trap speeds for your Cobra please...otherwise :bs: .

Last edited:

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
I raced my neighbors CBR600F4i...just slip on yashimura pipe...pulled about 3 car s on him

fast_cobra_r

fast_cobra_R
Established Member
I don't make shit up! If he wasn't WOT then thats not my fault. He was the one to kick it down first. I have 4.30 gears, KB at 8 psi and all other supporting mods. Not sure about track time cuz i haven't it the track this year yet. 460rwhp and 435rwtq.

CHILLY WILLY

Established Member
sonblue03 said:
I raced my neighbors CBR600F4i...just slip on yashimura pipe...pulled about 3 car s on him

What are your mods cause if you aren't atleast pullied, tuned, + then your neighbor is 1 pos rider....unless it's a really old bike

CHILLY WILLY

Established Member
Neither was the kb cobra that lost to a CBRF4i that is heavier with less horsepower than the new 600rr up to 150+

Trademark

Established Member
CHILLY WILLY said:
Neither was the kb cobra that lost to a CBRF4i that is heavier with less horsepower than the new 600rr up to 150+
Your talking about that 03 vert with 550RWHP. The bike he ran was also modified.

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
Naw, I spoke to him, I thought he had the bike for a while but he hasn't at all (i moved in not long ago, and have been busy w/ work/gym), he said hes still improving with racing/riding, not too experienced....i didn't know at the time, I was vey surprised at the race (from around 60-barely into 4th)...he said we'll do a rematch in a couple weeks....I pulled my dads Harley V-rod tho hahah

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
Mods are in sig...the RR is a little faster than the F4i (mainly the driver), both are high 10's bone stock in the mid 120's I believe...

Users who are viewing this thread