cobra vs 05 gt

03 deadpool

Established Member
Im not a bully, and i dont go looking for trouble but when i saw this guy i had to hunt him down. About 5 years ago i started seeing this guy at some car shows and cruise nights, he claims 550 rwh from a saleen built cam and head 3 valve with a forged rotating assembly. Somehow they made all that power with the factory manifolds,converters, intake, injectors, and throttle body. Handleing the tune is a hypertech handheld also a bbk cold air and royal purple oil. He has one of those sighnboards he stands up in front of his car at cruisenights and i guess he is maybe 35 years old. I could say maybe 330 to 360 might be beleivable but you go 550 its on. I was headed home from my girlfriends in the cobra and i saw him pass it felt like a eternity till the light turned green and i could give chase. I caught up to him on a nice section of highway and got next to him i pointed forward to say wanna go and he gunned it , i waited a second and jumped on it myself and quickly took him down, i let out and waited for a second round but he got off a exit. I think he is 250 horsepower short of his claims.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
He has rwhp on his display board? I almost always see people put crank numbers because they're higher and most people don't know or understand what a chassis dyno is. Either way, no power adder, no 550, crank or wheel.

Stinger2011

Established Member
Good job putting him in his place.

I remember a mustang owner with a 96 2v 4.6 that he claimed was a 5.4 and also claimed had 700 hp on motor and 900 hp on nitrous. I believe marvin posey fixed his transmission and clutch for him and also told the guy that his motor was indeed a 2 valve 4.6.

If you haven't heard of Marvin Posey you should look him up on youtube. His mustang is fast. Very fast.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread