Cobra up for sale?

QuickStangs

Established Member
Just put my cobra up for sale will I regret it? The car is clean but has 134K on it will it be worth it to keep it:shrug:

Lee

Established Member
Will you regret it? All depends on why you're selling it. It's probably worth more to you to keep it than a buyer is willing to pay. I've had buyers want mine but my price is to high, because I really don't want to sell.

My .02

QuickStangs

Established Member
Thanks Lee I am having a hard time selling it because of the price I'll probably put it in storage for a while I am up to five cars now my garage is full If I can find a reasonable storage price I will stuck it away for another ten years:coolman:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Where is the car city/state?

8k is not a bad price even with the miles. It looks clean in the pics.

buddha93

Established Member
I wouldn't take less then that myself. Ya, the miles are hign, but honestly, asking much less then that would put in "regular ol' mustang" price range. I see a lot of slightly modded GTs and LXs in that range with high miles......none of which will match the looks and limited supply of the 93 Cobras.

BTW, your car looks very, very clean.....heck I can see your reflection in the rear quarter. Is that the original paint? If it is, it looks to be in great shape. Trust me, I know how hard it is to keep those cars clean. My fist Mustang was a black LX. Loved the color, but a mother to keep scratch free and clean.

QuickStangs

Established Member
Orignal paint job it's always garaged and covered. Keep wax on hand:D

Last edited:

QuickStangs

Established Member
Decided to keep my beloved cobra it's in storage. I took it for a spin today got bit again the venom was powerful. Turns heads more than my 740IL does I am keeping it. I should have never thought of selling it:bash:

Lee

Established Member
If I want to "turn heads" I always take out the 93. Never fails to get noticed. It's not a car that blends in to the crowd.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
As rare as clean fox body cars are getting on the road, our even rarer 93 Cobra's are a double whammy on the "getting looks" while driving down the road.

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
Mine has 107K on it and it still gets a compliment every time I drive it. Last show I took it to, I had an offer to buy it. I said 20K and it is yours (I have to get enough to buy another one and a little extra cash :D) Needless to say, the car was not sold for 20K. :)

Lee

Established Member
Took mine to a small show on Sunday and was asked if I'd sell it. I also stated a high price because I don't want to sell it.

Users who are viewing this thread