Cobra TT roll racing at the track vs modded Zr1, 13 gt 500 on drag radials

brunocobratt

Established Member
here are my videos, 40 mph rolls was the best races for me on street tires ( hankook 315/35-18s ), 50/60 rolls were too high for second gears ( too much spin and as soon was the race started i had to change to third gear ) was too high for second and too low for third so most of my wins were 40 mph rolls.
the 50/60 rolls were the races that favorite the gt500 and zr1 because of the longer gears
most of the races i was on 8 pounds 500 rwhp, i forgot to turn the boost controller on
after racing the zr1 for the first time i realized that and turned it on 13 pounds 600 rwhp, but been on street tire didnt help much because it was harder to find traction on second gear, next time for sure i will have some michey thompson drag radials
the Zr1 had pullie, exaust and tune also on street tires,
the Blue 13 gt 500 has nitto nt-05 drag radials and control arms ( it is Devious Snake here ),
the black 13 gt 500 is stock, he is a member here too but i dont remember his username here

first video is me on 500 rwhp vs 13 gt 500 on drag radials, on a 40 roll
[youtube_browser]b05OYdWYZmM[/youtube_browser]

me on 8 pounds 500 rwhp vs 13 gt 500 on drag radials on a 60 roll
[youtube_browser]AlarahSZqeM[/youtube_browser]

me on 500 rwhp vs 11 mustang gt 5.0 125 shot, i think he hit the rev limiter on the first to second shift, it was a 40 roll
[youtube_browser]b00yvforq9I[/youtube_browser]

here is me vs the black 13 gt 500 stock, on a 40 roll
[youtube_browser]7ZpOvvgbco0[/youtube_browser]

here is the first race against the zr1 with pullie, tune and exaust, i was on 8 pounds it was a 40 roll, he was also on street tires
[youtube_browser]puF0xNDjhcU[/youtube_browser]

on the second race against the vette i realized the boost controller was off, turned it on ( now making 600rwhp and raced again on a 40 roll )
[youtube_browser]Tvr1p0cb5Yg[/youtube_browser]

just added 4 videos
cobra tt 8 pounds vs 13 gt 500 dig race
[youtube_browser]rJ1SZFEvgHw[/youtube_browser]

tt cobra 13 pounds vs 13 gt 500 stock on a 40 mph roll
[youtube_browser]JiJ0T4Bz0A8[/youtube_browser]

tt cobra 13 pounds vs 12 gt 500 pullie, tune, drag radials 40 mph roll , dont know the full mod list
[youtube_browser]kKadJfuo0WY[/youtube_browser]

last video against the vette again 60 mph roll since i was spining soo much on second gear i tried to start from third gear, big mistake rpm was too low on third gear
[youtube_browser]o6Spbq7iVEQ[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Thanks for posting the Vids Bruno, we had a good time man! Love the TT cobra, I definitely got even more seat time with the beast and now I know what gears I should in at certain speeds, because of the ratio. The power helps with the weight disadvantage.

I want my rematch at the next event....but kudos sir! :beer:

brunocobratt

Established Member
Lol shifting to 3rd like a boss on the 1st vid
I lol too when i first saw the video

agreed!! lol
:beer:
Lol i just saw the vid on fb and i lol hard. . Bruno, u should run broken cool car soon bud :rockon:
Thanks man, next event is march 16
Thanks for posting the Vids Bruno, we had a good time man! Love the TT cobra, I definitely got even more seat time with the beast and now I know what gears I should in at certain speeds, because of the ratio. The power helps with the weight disadvantage.

I want my rematch at the next event....but kudos sir! :beer:
Thanks man had alot of fun, definily will have multiples rematchs next time from digs, 20, 40, 60, :rockon:

I'm down for a friendly run :beer:
Next event is march 16

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
I see you dont the same seats as me... you got good taste my friend. Your shifting is the best LOL

Indecisive

Established Member
Its giving me a error on some of the vids.Looked fun,I'll be there for the March 16th event.I had some friends go they and had a great time.

Users who are viewing this thread