cobra trade?

Venom2001

Established Member
I don't think there's a snake owner out there "crazy" enough to trade down to a bullitt...imo:nono:

Traveler

Two-time SVT Cobra guy
Established Member
I can appreciate the Bullitt and I do like the look of them in a different sort of way, but I wouldn't trade my Cobra for one. I, however, wouldn't mind having one some day. If not for the 0% financing on Cobra back in 01, I probably would have went with a Bullitt instead.
Bullitt4691, I wouldn't worry about trading it unless you have to. They are very distinctive and unique and by no means slow. Get it paid for and be ready to buy yourself one of the all new Mustangs when they begin producing them. You might be glad you kept it in another 10 years or so. If I were in your shoes, I think that's what I would do.

99SVTcobraVERT

believe it or not the cobra in 01 was only 2k sticker to sticker more than bullitt. base price to base, i believe bullitt was 27k and cobra was 29k. dohc......awesome seats......better wheels.....better tires.....hand built motor......birth certificate......birthday known.....irs (better to some,not to others but def more expensive and modern)....white faced 160mph gauges....and svt history/heritage for only 2k that is the biggest steal i have ever seen in my life. you would either have to be mad/blind or just LOVE the bullitt to not go the extra 40 or so dollars a month for the cobra lol. but not raining on bullitt because for 2k more than gt it got better seats,exhaust,subframes,gauges,limited production numbers,cool alum interior,and better intake system. but one thing still gets me only 5hp more for intake and exhaust? ford never suprises me anymore

Users who are viewing this thread