Cobra to Germany

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
Sorry but I have been off for a while (just due to normal life things) Am settled in in Stuttgart now (completely Civilian work) so none of the military benefits. I have a lower pulley, Open air filter, tune, Stock h-pipe minus the internals for the back 2 cats and a stinger exhaust. I do have the stock catback so I could put them on as they are super quiet. Not sure about the pulley and tune passing the inspection here? I do have the original lower and the tuner can put the original tune in if necessary. However I do not have a good place to do the mechanical work for now. I could take the tint off the door windows easily as I have removed tint before. I think I have to do the front light modification, the yellow turn mod and I don't know what else. It kind of sounds like it is going to be very expensive to actually get the car here and through all the paperwork. It was hard enough just getting the family through all the paperwork.

if you're in Stuttgart you're lucky, head to Schoenaich, right near Panzer Kaserne, the shop is called Schropp Fahrzeugtechnik and deals with tons of Mustangs and also does German Tüv inspections and helps US inspection with special cases.

also the best place to get anything done, from regular maintanance to mechanical stuff, they built my engine and do a lot of head, cam, intake, supercharger, suspension installs on Mustangs or any other american car.
they are also certified SCT tuners with inhouse dyno.

check out the site:
SCHROPP Fahrzeugtechnik und Tuning in Schönaich / Böblingen

or facebook for more pics:
Schropp Fahrzeugtechnik | Facebook

Users who are viewing this thread