cobra swap gt vs m6 and srt8

zacmustang03

Established Member
So on my way to edmonton to catch my flight to work I had about an 8 hour drive in my car and ended up running into a few guys willing to run me.

First I was cruising down the number 1 between lake louise and banff and I came up on an m6 dont know the year or anything about these cars but it looked fast. I pull up beside him and notice he is an older fellow late 60s maybe with his wife i presume so I didnt expect him to ablige really. But he looks over at my car and gives me a thumbs up and I can see the car downshift his revs came up and I pulled up in 4th so as soon as I saw him hit it i was on it. started at about 70mph and I ran it to the top of fourth I pulled him by a car and a half id say.

second run was between olds and red deer I ran into a new 392 charger... he was more game than I was as soon as he saw my car he was off doing 130mph . I just left him be. caught up to him 20miles down the road put it in fourth again and as I get beside him he hits it. top of fourth I was 4 cars on him that or he gave up after I came past him . but from my view he didnt get out of it. but he did stay behind me afterwards.

sorry about the long post
summary
m6 vs gt = gt 1.5 cars
srt8 vs gt = gt 4 cars

my go pro should be here when I get home ill be getting alot of videos for you fellas.

bokyo1987

Established Member
Good kills, op, especially against the M6. The newer twin turbo M6 runs high-11s at around mid-120s right off the lot and the previous v10 models are in the 12s stock. Hurry up with the go pro lol

PS: Best ski town I've been to is a toss up between Banff and Mont Tremblant. Amazing places to visit.

Last edited:

zacmustang03

Established Member
Good kills, op, especially against the M6. The newer twin turbo M6 runs high-11s at around mid-120s right off the lot and the previous v10 models are in the 12s stock. Hurry up with the go pro lol

PS: Best ski town I've been to is a toss up between Banff and Mont Tremblant. Amazing places to visit.
Thanks man! ya I figured it was something like that. It was alot more stout than that srt8. that area around banff is beautiful makes for a nice road trip every ten days for me . I quite enjoy it.

ramstein

Established Member
Damn, not only one but two kills! Sounds like your car runs strong.

Users who are viewing this thread