COBRA stuff into 4.6 F-150???

351inside

Established Member
ok guys as of now i just installed my procharger and i got a couple of stuff left over from the install, i got some queistions first and and then some....

1)What size injectors are we runnig stock?
2)What size injectors does a 1999 4.6 f-150 have?
3)Will my aftermarket pulleys fit a 1999 4.6 f-150?
4)Will our stock mass air work with a 1999 4.6 f-150?

The reason im asking this is cause i have an f-150 with some bolt ons and wanted to know which injectors were bigger, if the pulleys would fit and if the mass air is bigger so i can possibly swtich them out...

the truck as of now has throttle-body spacer, custom intake made from a custom pipe with a big knn filter, looks just like the knn my friend house but i put this one together for less than 80 bucks, lol, and i also have slp loudmouths with custom pipes and two cats removed....

just wanted to squezee a little more out of it and see if this stuff would fit then might as well go for it instead of just throwing them in the garage... thanks guy for any help, i know that they are kind of dumb q's but thought, were else to ask but here right....

spike_africa

Established Member
stock injectors are 19# the maf would work with the matching injectors, but there is no need for either the injectors or maf to be replaced. The pulleys will also bolt right on.

Users who are viewing this thread