Cobra stuff for sale among other things

SVT99Stang

Team Pure Insanity Racing
Established Member
FS: Cobra 9 thread Heads & more

Bazooka 95mm MAF($150)
Mac Off-Road Shorty ProChamber back half(where it connects to the flow tubes) needs to be welded in, i left plenty of material($150)
Fidanza 8 bolt Alum. Flywheel($250)

Pics of everything upon request.

Last edited:

SVT99Stang

Established Member
We all know 4v cams cost between 1200-1300 new, which these are. They have never been installed. Make an offer, worse i can say is no.

SVT99Stang

Established Member
I'm trying to keep all the essential things that are listed with the car, well...with the car. It is a full pod that actually takes the place of the pillar so it has to stay with the car, sorry.

SVT99Stang

Established Member
Pm me on price for timing cover, does it come with the tensioner n bolts?

Timing cover i will have to find out more about the shipping cost of that before I quote a price. Hopefully I can get that done today. I will included the tensioner if its something you need. Ill send pics of both once i find out shipping cost.

Intercooler Brackets n cops too

Are you asking about the heat exchanger up front under the bumper? If so, I do not have one. It was taken off the car and sold with the plans of just going with a killer chiller.
You can pm me an offer on the cops.

price on UPR Control Arms?

The stuff on the rolling chassis is not for sale individually unless it has a price or the terms "make offer" in parenthesis behind it. It would be real difficult to sell a rolling chassis that doesn't have control arms and doesn't actually roll.

SVT99Stang

Established Member
Can you send pics of the innovate wideband to 573-823-8573? Thanks man. Good luck selling it all

As requested:

2013-01-10_11-55-09_753.gif

Demonio

Established Member
Yeah I will need tensioner n bolts like the one that holds bridge and if u got the pulley as well thanks, pm me

Users who are viewing this thread