Cobra Slotted/Drilled Brake Options

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
Whats up fellas, I sold my 04 Cobra in Sept of last year. Couple of years ago, I came across a thread talking about disc brake options that were available for Cobras - Ive been searching for this thread but cant find it. I currently have a 93 Calypso with 5 lug conversion, Im running the Cobra brakes up front (still have drums in the rear but a buddy of mine is selling me his rear discs off his 98 GT).

Ive already spent a good amount of money on just my wheels (CCWs :D) for the coupe, so Im trying to find something that is budget friendly. At this time Im only looking for the fronts, Im not sure if I found a package for both front and rear if the rears would work on a 98 GT brakes?

In the thread I ran into, someone mentioned some discs off ebay that were slotted & drilled, couple of people had chimed in that they were running those with no issues. If anyone has those, can you post the link or give you feedback?

Again, just looking for options, Id like to try to make it look nice back since my wheels are fully polished and the old looking parts I have right now are kind of an eye sore lol.

KLLR SNK

Established Member
Check out rotorpros.net - good rotors & pads and Rich is great to deal with. They use Centric blanks which owns StopTech.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread