cobra search

nomanate

Established Member
anyone know of a local cobra ie termi for sale (as long as its in-state)? need more power then my 02 gt :poke:

would prefer mostly stock if not i still will consider

if you are interested in sell email me at [email protected], or send a link to your add on here or CL or whatever its posted.

thanks

Last edited:

nomanate

Established Member
called that guy he had no clue what it was, didnlt know even if it had IRS or Solid axle, what he knew was it was ford.... too chopped up,

Last edited:

nomanate

Established Member
shot off a PM i fear its out of my price range though with a new motor, my bank will finance 120 % of blue book which is roughly 20k and my cash that i have will go to tax =(

thanks for the help so far guys,:beer:

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
look around. there was one forsale while back in oregon area for around $18k. and another was $16500 around brush prairie area.

nomanate

Established Member
you think so? i saw that one when they first posted it fot 23K, i missed on on a SB cobra for 18.4 a couple weeks ago

nomanate

Established Member
and the title is not clear,i have seen that one and really liked it but the title issue. i still may look at it.. i have talked to pretty much all the cobra's around that are not 29K mystics on CL

Last edited:

mikeshimek

Boost Hunter
Established Member
yeh, i would, there were a bunch of gt's, foxes, couple cobras, couple saleens that went. it was fun, i think most of those guys meet up at kid valley in lynnwood

Users who are viewing this thread