I came across this beast at NAS Jacksonville

Enjoy

2000 R

f906673d.jpg

Last edited:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Brunswick, ME eh? Say hello to the sky pigs for me. I was in VP-23 there back then they existed. :p

BTW, I don't see anything but a big red X :bash:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Originally posted by Lethalchem
Brunswick, ME eh? Say hello to the sky pigs for me. I was in VP-23 there back then they existed. :p

BTW, I don't see anything but a big red X :bash:

just click on the link

Damn i hate the red X

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
you know i felt kinda like a stalker takin pics of that car

Patrick-GT

Established Member
I just saw an 00 Cobra R for the first time in oerson at a local auto dealers showroom, was priced at about 54k. What I was most shocked about was the $9,995 mark-ups they had on everything that wasn't a standard GT (Mach 1's and Cobras).:xpl:

Davechapelsvt

Established Member
dealers are theives! mark ups my ass i'd kick a salemen in the eye if he tryed telling me they marked the car up 9k cause they felt like it..

Patrick-GT

Established Member
Originally posted by Davechapelsvt
dealers are theives! mark ups my ass i'd kick a salemen in the eye if he tryed telling me they marked the car up 9k cause they felt like it..

Yeah, my friend and I were saying that we wouldn't even buy at that dealership with markups like that because it is clear they are money hungry dicks.:nonono:

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
Originally posted by 03Boost
I saw it once driving I think I almost freaked someone is actually driving one. Badass.:burnout:
I'd be more freaked out if I paid the 00R asking price for a car that is weaker than a stock 03/04 Cobra, which cost less than half as much.

Last edited:

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Originally posted by Rainman15
I'd be more freaked out if I paid the 00R asking price for a car that is weaker than a stock 03/04 Cobra, which cost less than half as much.

i read in some magazine where they comparred the two and the '00 R won everything. it went 12.81 to the 03s 12.89....
i wouldnt mind owning one, but yea the $$$ is a little much.
Jd

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
are they that rare :??: I got to drive one at the test track at the auction. It felt Fast About like a Z06:shrug: I must admit i loved the seats though I think they were sparco or something.

It had 5 thousand miles on it and it brought like 30k at the sale and i thought that was nuts

Nice car But not impressive to me at all. I would much rather have a z06 atleast They have air conditioning and a radio

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Originally posted by waytofastvette
are they that rare :??: I got to drive one at the test track at the auction. It felt Fast About like a Z06:shrug: I must admit i loved the seats though I think they were sparco or something.

It had 5 thousand miles on it and it brought like 30k at the sale and i thought that was nuts

Nice car But not impressive to me at all. I would much rather have a z06 atleast They have air conditioning and a radio

Only 300 were made, so they are pretty rare. The seats are Recaro. I wish I could drive one. They are amazing vehicles.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i have seen andy's (don't know his user-name on svtp.com) at houston performance a few times.......those cars are truly stunning

Users who are viewing this thread