Cobra R Seats

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I know the seats in the 2000 R are recaro but does anyone know what kind exactly. Model number or whatever and where I can buy them. Thanks.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by TTAFB_SVT
I know the seats in the 2000 R are recaro but does anyone know what kind exactly. Model number or whatever and where I can buy them. Thanks.

I believe they are the "sport" model of Recaro's. I just ordered a pair of Recaro's for our 95R, if you havn't gotten any other info by monday I can give you a addy for the place I got mine thru.

Brian

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Cobra R Seats

Originally posted by Blue98Cobra
Did you add a new one to your stable?

Yea, my dad and I bought a 95 R together to tun into a track car. We bought it back in September.

Brian

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cobra R Seats

Originally posted by Cobra-R
Yea, my dad and I bought a 95 R together to tun into a track car. We bought it back in September.

Brian
Cool. Congratulations.

/me jealous :-D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Any idea what model is used in the R? I can't seem to tell.

recaro_sport.gif

Obviously not that color, but I believe thats the seat.

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
They look pretty similar. Now how would a person go about getting a cobra r symbol on there? If you don't know just feel free to sell me a pair of yours. :-D

Cobra-R

Established Member
They look pretty similar. Now how would a person go about getting a cobra r symbol on there? If you don't know just feel free to sell me a pair of yours. :-D

That may be a tough one. :D :D :D

pancho

holy crap cobra-r, you have 2 Y2k Cobra-R's, an 01 cobra, a 99 lightning AND a 95R now? I see that you take at least one of your R's to the track, but what do you do with the other one? How old are you? And how can you afford all the insurance and the cars themselves :eek:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by pancho
holy crap cobra-r, you have 2 Y2k Cobra-R's, an 01 cobra, a 99 lightning AND a 95R now? I see that you take at least one of your R's to the track, but what do you do with the other one? How old are you? And how can you afford all the insurance and the cars themselves :eek:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Like I said above, I only own half of the 95. All but #149 00R have been on the track.

93SVTCobra

Established Member
If you can wait a couple weeks before ordering those seats I can DEFINITELY beat the prices that are out there but enough to make it worth your wait. As far as getting the Cobra R logo that might be alittle tougher.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by 93SVTCobra
If you can wait a couple weeks before ordering those seats I can DEFINITELY beat the prices that are out there but enough to make it worth your wait. As far as getting the Cobra R logo that might be alittle tougher.

Let us know. I might!!! Be interested in some for my 01. Havn't decided if I wana add them to that yet or not.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread