Cobra R on ebay?

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
the people who think that bumper isn't real are reading the same book that says 93 Cobras came with 5 lug wheels. :lol:

If you ever get the pleasure of looking at one in person, look for the fasteners on the bottom portion which is sitting in the back seat in the pictures.

I would take that plastic off though. I had a door molding that was factory painted (93 Cobra) and by the time the plastic was taken off to use it last year, the paint was all screwed up because of the plastic or the adhesive they used to hold the plastic to the part.

Last edited:

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
while they may be asking a lot, that is by far the nicest 00R i've seen. I mean seriously...it's still got all the paper on the paint. That's unreal. They need to hold onto it for another 15 years or so. My gosh it'll be worth some money then!

but wow...up to 82K and still no reserve?!

Last edited:

wwmost

Established Member
wow whoever buys that thing is stupid. it is clearly not a 00 cobra r because the front bumper looks different. people are dumb.

just kidding calm down.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
It is without a doubt the real car. I was curious if the bidders or the bids were real. If so, there will be a large number (299) 00 R owners very happy!

i think that the reason of the high price is do the fact that it's a low mileage cobra r. i don't think there should be a reason to start getting happy, for the other 00' cobra r's out there. the there was no "pre delivery inspection" done to it. this is as nice as they get. straight from the factory. almost virgin like. a bit high though. wouldn't doubt it if the dude has friends bumping the price up for him...

SN95StangMan

Established Member
Sometimes I'm surprised at the lack of mustang knowledge on these forums.

Of course it looks like a '99/'01 Cobra bumper, that's what the '00 R bumper is, except it has the additional removable splitter...

BLUBLLS

I guess I don't see the point in having an amazing car and not driving it. I believe in using a car for hwat it was meant for...to be driven. I would pick that car up and DRIVE it back home...

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
ever notice low mileage modern cars get a bad rap compared to low mileage all original classics? give it time and i'm sure you'll appreciate it. personally, i'll take this R and that $100K GNX if i was stupid rich

Users who are viewing this thread