Cobra R Meet Shirts!!!!!

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=cobrarmeet <--- The Store - I've bought a couple shirts from them.. Seemed pretty nice.. Hope they come out all right..
shirt2.jpg

BACK

front.jpg

Front

Hope you like them.. Added some other stuff.. :D Boxers, hats, and mousepads.. But the main thing are the shirts..

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
You really did a kick ass job on these shirts. I will be very proud to wear them. I have a few small things that I would like to suggest though. I know that you may not be completely done yet, but just in case.

On the '93R, could you black out the paper in the window?

Could we put the "Northwoods Region Shelby Club" logo on it also? They are the ones that are putting on the event so I'd like to include them in this too. It's kinda a cool logo also.
logo.jpg

I am only a SCMC member but there are several of them that are SCOA members. Some are members of both and others are only members of SCOA. I'll let those members comment on this, but should we have both clubs on the shirt or no clubs on the shirt?
What do you think?

edit - Well I guess it won't let me put the image up there but I gave you the address on the other thread. Do we need to ask their permission first? I would think that this would be great advertisement for their club.

Last edited:

Ripper

Established Member
I can't just close the store or remove it very easily so JUST DON"T BUY THE SHIRTS TILL I GET MORE FEEDBACK.. Guess I shoulda waited. But i'll fix the sticker plus there are some places I need to use the eraser a lil better ?

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
No problem. You don't need to take it down.

I just don't want anyone to be upset about it. This is suppose to be a fun thing, not a pissing match between clubs. I want everyone to get a fair shake.

Thanks again.

kevin

i like what you've done. i agree with dean on the 93 paper window thing.

i'm wondering if we leave off clubs for the following:

1.there are at least three svt clubs (i'm a member of all).

2. how much stuff can you fit on one shirt before people look at it and say "now way". if you put one on and miss another - how many people do you exclude without realizing it.

3. sometimes if you mentiona club or two and leave others out, the impression may be that "it doesn't include me" scoa?, svtoa? saac? others? it could get out of hand.

4. let's not lose sight of what the purpose of this gathering is - all r owners get together to enjoy the cars and each other. we also want to encourage non-r owners to attend as well.

the way you simply listed club websites would be the most appropriate if clubs are mentioned at all.

just a couple of thots.

i like what you've done tho. thanks.

Ripper

Established Member
So get rid of the clubs? ? I wanted to put SVTperformance that's it because I am an admin but if you want them all on i'll put them all on? I don't have a problem promoting other clubs but I do wanna keep svtperformance. You guys make the descision? You want the other clubs or do you think it'll make too much controversy.. If you want to get rid the svtperformance too it's fine though. It's your meet.. Just plzed that there is an active enough community to do this and glad you guys are using the svtperformance forums to discuss your cars.. Plus, I just wanna hear a Cobra R at WOT!!!!!!! :eek: ;) :cool: :p We try to cater to the members and i'll change it no probs. I'll wait till sunday to do the final shirt so all the other members of the forum can comment.. I just wanted to add somehting so you guys can always remeber this meet and have something to take back with ya.. :rolling: By the way can't wait.. I defiantly want to see and meet a few of you guys and see these cars.. I've gotten to meet Brian once and can't wait to meet a few more ppl. I'll wait for everyone to get there comments in..

Also one more note.. I didn't know there were more clubs joining in this.. Sorry.. I thought it was mostly a svtperformance thing but whatever you guys want on there I can put on there..

If you wanna talk i'm gonna be on here all night.. CAn catch me on aim at nthomas1999

Cobra-R

Established Member
I agree with Kevin. Keep the club logos off. I do think we should have a SVTPerformance logo, since that is where we all met and converse.

Brian

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
This is just my opinion.

I do not want this to be a club thing. Just like Kevin said, this is about us R owners meeting.

I think that SVTPerformance should be on the shirt because if it weren't for this site, I don't think it would have ever happened.

I would also like to put the Northwoods logo on because it is there event. No other club should be ticked about that.

JMHO :D

kevin

ditto dean and brian. keep the svt performance cause this is where it's started.

i know other r owners will be at nortwoods and i wouldn't want to exclude them cause their club name was inadvertantly left off.

love the shirt design big time

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Since I dont actaully own a cobra (not yet anyways) Cobra-R should let me borrow one of his for the event..................:D

Umm, I would, but I wont. :rolling:

JoeJ

Established Member
Ripper,

Hey I think this is going to be great. I love the design and agree with putting on SVTPerformance and Northwoods on the shirts.. This should be a event to remember. Thanks so very much for all your work.

Can hardly wait until I can start that direction.

R-CODE

Established Member
1st annual cobra r meet

Great job, but what about the sexy women can i have a shirt made with the cobra r emblem in the front and the sexy blond wearing the svt shirt on the back?
I just wanted to say when this event takes place in sept and there are going to be magazine editors and what not this site is going to blow up; very excellent job gentlemen. This site you'll see Mark MY Words.:rolling:
Word of mouth is the best advertisement....

R-CODE (LEO) 93 R;)

Ripper

Established Member
Actyually lost all my clip art when my hd crashed.. :( That photo was takin out of penthouse *shhh*.. And I made a shirt for her.. I could never find that pic again.. :( Looked all over.. It took me a good 2 hours to finally get that right.. But I can definatly make a differant one for ya.. No prob.. I've just been working my ass off as of late, and can never find the time it seems like I used too.. But i'll definatly get that shirt ready for sale wednesday.. And make a couple others..

Cobra-R

Established Member
Nick,
Any chance of getting some of the shirts with our names on them? Kevin and I agree it would be alot easier to identfy people when we are at the track. Maybe even our name with our fourm name, if it would work.

Would you guys be willing to pay a little more if need be, to have at least one shirt done up for each of us with our name and forum name??

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread