cobra R hood

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Dang! That hood looks awesome. I'm gonna send an email and see how much he wants for em. Thats cool how you can seal it up if you want in case of high water.

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Alrighty that was quick.

They are running a special now for svtoa members. $375 plus shipping.

That is not a bad deal at all! Contact the guy in IOPNER's post if you want one.

Voice of Reason

Established Member
Damn that hood looks good IOPNER! I always thought I would stick to the stock hood but that one looks amazing. How much does it weigh compared to the stock one?

IOPNER

Black Crazy
Established Member
If anyone does purchase a hood from them, please tell them that Tom H. sent you.

Waiting on weight info.

Code Yellow

Established Member
New hood

Just wanted to post a few pics since the ones Coleman posted were a little dark.

Picked up my 00R hood last week with a custom scoop (kinda looks like the old SVO hood) and has the vents cut out on the back side.

I love it!

Code Yellow

Established Member
Screens for the vents....

I will post what the hood looks like underneath later since MPH cleaned up all that excess fiberglass as well.

Last edited:

Code Yellow

Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
where'd u get the hood? how much?

who did the customwork? how much?

thanks man

Sorry for the delay but here it is,

Cervini's hood $399.00 plus $80.00 shipping. I received a 10% discount for ordering all three parts, Hood, One piece bumper and splitter, Wing.

James at MPH Color World 214-366-2674

Custom scoop, custom vents and screens, and paint $1,500.00.

Custom vents and screens without scoop, and paint $800.00

James is a wizzard when it comes to fiberglass. I know it's a little expensive but is well worth it. The hood its self is difficult to work with since it's a two piece hood and when he's finished with it, it looks factory. :rockon:

I've seen other custom 00R hoods $375.00 shipping ? discount ? paint $300.00 = $675.00 verses $800.00, I love my custom hood but everyone has different needs and budgets.

Users who are viewing this thread