Cobra R front on my car

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
If I posted some pics of my 66 on here, could someone photoshop a custom cobra R style front end with an intercoller showing behind it? I want to get photoshop for myself so I can learn how to do it but I havnt had the chance. Thanks guys
Matt

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
CobraRfront_60s.jpg

I went ahead and followed your link in your sig to Cardomain, got a pic off there. Anyway, here's what you'll have. Peace! :beer:

EDIT - Shit... forgot where it said to have an intercooler behind it, g2g so I can't do it right now. Will when I get back.

Last edited:

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
LOL that is AWESOME, but I meant the old school shelby front, Im sorry, I mixed my words up...but MAN, is there anything else you can do to make my car look kool!?!?!?!? Have fun with it, I would like to see it with the old school shelby front end, lowered and with some sweet rims... Thanks for the help...Im definitely keepin that picture tho!!!!!!!
Matt

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
lol, sure dude, I'll throw some stuff together on it. Is there anyway that you can hook me up with that same pic, but bigger? Cardomain shrinks your image size, that's why it looks jagged on corners of stuff. Just email your original pic to [email protected]! I'll hook u up :beer: lol Oh, and what year Shelby?

Users who are viewing this thread