Cobra r deep dish

paintballpyro1

Established Member
I didnt see any in chrome but i only went over like 4 pages on his ebay store but it does give a list of available finishes but not sure if it applies to those wheels.

Last edited:

paintballpyro1

Established Member
I wished they had pictures with them on a Cobra.

I know, i wonder how deep the dish is. Well i just asked him if thats the only finish, how big the lip is. Price doesnt seem bad $489 for 4 with free shipping? If i had the money i would try them out and get rid of the one i have now.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
They don't look like the 98s at all IMO. Look a lot more like the R wheel to me. Kinda doesn't look like either. LOL

They are Cobra R styled and not 98. I was going to buy them, but I was never able to crack the reserve price.. I quit at $325 because I didn't have any more than that at the moment...

untchabl

F8LSNAKE
Established Member
I would like a set of those in black. Gonna go check his ebay store to see if they have any available in black finish....Must be strong, must not buy...lol.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
I would like a set of those in black. Gonna go check his ebay store to see if they have any available in black finish....Must be strong, must not buy...lol.

I checked the store already... They only have them in one finish. However, you can get the center portion powdercoated elsewhere whatever color you like, assuming they will not do it in house.

SpittingCobra

Established Member
Why the hell don't they ever make the damn things in 18's!?!

And what the hell is with the 10.5" width? I mean, the tires you need to get traction with the power these cars can make (335's) don't fit right and there is plenty of room for like a 12" wide wheel!

It goes from 10" to 10.5"..... Well woopty f***in doo! A whole half of one inch thanks a bunch:uh oh:

Sorry to rant but these replica wheels frustrate me.

Last edited:

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Why the hell don't they ever make the damn things in 18's!?!

And what the hell is with the 10.5" width? I mean, the tires you need to get traction with the power these cars can make (335's) don't fit right and there is plenty of room for like a 12" wide wheel!

It goes from 10" to 10.5"..... Well woopty f***in doo! A whole half of one inch thanks a bunch:uh oh:

Sorry to rant but these replica wheels frustrate me.

Lol tell us what you really think. I looked at a lot of different wheels and really liked my 98`s but not the width. I looked at widening the rears but between the price and shipping it was ridiculous so I found a set of widened 95R`s 17x11`for the rear and 17x9 for the fronts. I do like the look of those replicas but would like to see them on a car before I bought them.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
yeah, because the fraction of cobra owners making enough power to require 12 inch wheels is really significant.

Oh, and PS, if you can't get 500rwhp to hook up with 10.5 inch wheels, you need some better tires. Cars go low 9s or even faster now on tires that wide.

SpittingCobra

Established Member
Oh, and PS, if you can't get 500rwhp to hook up with 10.5 inch wheels, you need some better tires. Cars go low 9s or even faster now on tires that wide.

On collapsible sidewalls genius. :kaboom:

Oh and before you go off on it. I know you already have all the answers.

It's a street car and it needs to corner too.:bored:

Last edited:

uofipilot

Established Member
I was actually thinking about those, but with the rivets. That company has a bunch of designs and a bunch of finishes. I think that if there's a size/color/style combo that you want but don't see, you can give them a call and they can make it happen. I really like the 9/10.5 gunmetal riveted r's. They look amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread