Cobra R/2000 Cobra R wheels on 11-14 GT. Anyone have them?

matt5058

Established Member
I posted this in the comprehensive wheel thread but just in case wanted to start a thread for anyone to post pics and details. Anyone have Cobra R wheels (the standard ones that are really popular, from the SN95 Cobras I believe) or 2000 Cobra R wheels on their 2011-2014 GT? If so, please post pics and let me know which size you have, whether you needed to make any adjustments, and where you got them.

This is one of the 2005-2009's that I've seen and I really like this look, I just don't know what size these are and am interested in 18s or 19s for my 2014, in this silver or maybe chrome. I haven't seen any 2011-2014 Stangs with these wheels yet. Thanks. :)

IMG_4967-Copy-1.jpg

matt5058

Established Member
I agree, haha. I didn't even think of these wheels as an option for the newer Stangs, but I came across this pic on an image search and have been convinced. I also really like the Saleen stripes. It only needs tinted windows, IMO

GT915

Established Member
I agree...the offsets are different between the two different platforms. Whatever these are though, seems to look really good...at least from that angle. I'd really like some more info on those.

matt5058

Established Member
When I get home I'm going to register on the forum I saw these posted on and see if I can contact the guy, just so he can provide some details. I saw from some other posts that it is a V6 Stang, but didn't see anything in great detail about the wheels, spacing, size, etc.

matt5058

Established Member
Went back and looked at other threads where he posted pics of his car...posted in threads about daily driving on 20 inch wheels. I've seen 18's on Ebay in a darker gray (anthracite maybe?) and all black but having trouble finding the same wheel as in the pics above. Will continue searching when I have more time though.

Users who are viewing this thread