cobra plays with harley lol

nufc1

Established Member
Hi everyone newbee here, just started a new job and got talking to a guy who brags about his harley.brought my cobra in the next day on our way home on route3 north in mass. he passes me with his finger in the air .so i give it a bit gas pass him at 120mph ,next night he asked what i was doing when i passed him .told him 120 he said he never heard me just the whistle lol.next night i am going to work and see lights ahead of me , so i thought i would scare him, hit IT gunned by him at 135mph and beeped the horn. to my supprise when i got to work he was sitting in the room .the question was how the hell did u get here before me .his answer was i got here an hour ago .SORRY TO THE GUY ON THE HARLEY MY BAD

Ls2BluGoat

200,000 mile club
Established Member
OP, run and never look back because you're going to get torn a new one

Hope your flame suit is on tight :burn:

Majck123

Established Member
Sounds like a good way to get this guy hurt. If you scared him the first time why would you even try to go by him at a faster speed and honk. Next time give him a real race instead of a ricer flyby. I bet the result would be different

Stryker27

2Vbeliever
Established Member
:??: :nono: so many things to not like about this... whatever it was. Worst thing is you blow by an unknown biker at 135 MPH knowing that your real pal from work could not really hear you coming. what if he changes lanes and does not realize you doing 135MPH....:rolleyes: lame

flamedstang95

Gettin' Dirty
Established Member
I really don't understand why people brag about beating a Harley, or even racing a Harley for that matter. Call me a prude but I refuse to race any bike, too many things can go wrong and the rider is far less protected. Next time you race, do it in Mexico and lay off the drugs.

Users who are viewing this thread