Cobra Photoshoot

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Last one is my favorite.

Pics turned out good.. I swear we have the exact same parking garage downtown.. It's one of my favorite spots to take pics

Ditto, I did a shoot of my car at one that looks identical, off Beltway 8 in Houston :lol:

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
nice shots, i would bitch slap you off my hood though :kaboom:

haha well i made sure to be very careful when i was on my hood.. made very sure that the heels never touched the paint, took my shoes off when climbing up there... only thing the hood had was some hand prints all over it!

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Pics turned out good, Sam. Love your shirt! You look kind of uncomfortable in pic 5, maybe from trying to keep your heels off the car? lol. Either way, looks like you had fun. :)

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
haha well i made sure to be very careful when i was on my hood.. made very sure that the heels never touched the paint, took my shoes off when climbing up there... only thing the hood had was some hand prints all over it!

Thats a very lucky hood. :thumbsup:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Nice pics of car and yourself! btw....take off the hood shield.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
A couple of those pics really capture the shape of your legs very nice (which are VERY nice legs). Not leg humping, just an observation.

If you've seen the pics I've posted of my wife with my Roush, I'm all about the legs. If you're ever in the Baltimore area I think I could take some pics at certain angles to really capture those legs.

Thanks for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread