Cobra parts - stock and aftermarket 99-04

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
As they came off the car, uncleaned (whats the point...? :D)

DSC_3849.gif

DSC_3850.gif

DSC_3851.gif

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Stock springs sold. Payment sent via Paypal.

well I am glad you got them, but it kind of sucks because I asked him for a price in post #17 as well as the #4 and I never could get a price. :shrug: Maybe he had something against turtles.

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
^ :beer:, wasn't directing that post towards you, but rather that at least someone got a response. :beer:

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
I love turtles! I just wasn't paying attention and glossed over the first post and only saw your interest in the steedas :(

Either way, it's been long enough for the other springs to be sitting around waiting on people, so if I don't hear from the guy with the H&Rs by this weekend, they are back on the market.

The steedas may still be spoken for, but I'll put a cutoff of mid-next week before putting them back up as well.

Sorry for any confusion (on my part!) :beer:

Glueyes1

Established Member
How may miles on the struts and shocks? and i will take the race springs.PM me your paypal info and i will send funds right away.Thanks

Nick

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
How may miles on the struts and shocks? and i will take the race springs.PM me your paypal info and i will send funds right away.Thanks

Nick

Shocks and struts should have around 15k on them. The H&R's have a queue already, so I'll put you in it. :)

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Deal fell through on the stock springs (Could not ship fast enough). However, they are boxed up and ready to ship!

$85 shipped!

92 Couper

Established Member
The stock springs are 03/04 coupe springs that have not been cut? If so, I want them. I would also like to buy the struts/shocks. Can you confirm that they are stock 03/04 coupe Billstiens? How much for the springs, struts, and shocks shipped?

Where are you located? - I am in Georgia

Users who are viewing this thread